1-118 USB Flash Drive Duplicator
The USB flash drive has become one of the most widely used tools for individuals to share data and multimedia files because of size, convenience, and universal compatibility.
There is also a growing trend to use flash drives to distribute product information to customers, sales presentations, photos, files of all types to groups of users.
The 1:118 USB Copy Tower SA is the fastest, economical way to duplicate the same information to multiple flash drives and its stand alone, no computer or any other equipment is required.
It will copy, compare, or erase up to 118 flash drives and all functions are selectable via an easy to use duplicator controller with a back lighted LCD display. The Aleratec 1:118 USB Copy Tower SA takes the hassle out of trying to copy USB flash drives.
- Stand Alone, No Computer Required
- Copy, Compare, or Erase up to 118 USB Flash drives
- Backlighted LCD display shows function selected and job progress
- Compatible with popular drive capacities and formats
- Fast, up to 33 MB/sec
- Number of Targets: 118
- Connectivity: Stand-Alone
- Buffer Memory: 128MB
- USB Flash Drives Supported: USB 2.0/3.0
- Read/Write Speeds: up to 1.5GB/m
- Asynchronous Duplication: Yes
- File System Supported: FAT / FAT32 / NTFS / HFS / Ext2 / Ext3
- Display: Yes
- Firmware Upgradeable: Yes
- Additional Functions: Compare, Erase, Format FAT/FAT32, Copies FAT / FAT32 / NTFS / HFS / Ext2 / Ext3 Formatted Drives, Copies Bootable Flash Drives
- Power Supply: 115-230 VAC Auto-Switching
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 41°F ~ 167°F
- Humidity: 20%~80%
- Product Dimensions: 20" x 18 1/2" x 25"
- Product Weight: 52.65lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Country of Origin: Assembled in the USA from components sourced globally