- Forensic Hard Drive Acquisition
- Small Scale Computer Production
- System Maintenance
- Hard Drive Integrity Testing
- Data Wiping for Security
- Ultra high speed of data transfer at up to 37 GB per minute (speed varies according to performance of connected device).
- Supports SATA 3, SAS (optional), FC (optional), SCSI (optional), USB3.0 (optional) interfaces.
- Enables simultaneous copying of 2 RAID master HDDs.
- Cross copy capability saves firms the need to switch machines in order to meet special client requirements.
- Hash capability helps reduce the time to compare drive integrity after duplication or wiping (MD5, SHA256, DD image, E01).
- Adjustable parameters for every function: customize each operation according to specific needs
- Complete HPA/DCO control: add/remove HPA/DCO settings on SATA disks
- Reliable write protection: ensure Master data is not altered during duplication process
- Data recovery copy functions: extract all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives by skipping bad sectors, issuing resets, etc.
- DD image acquisition for forensic data imaging. Also supports E01.
- MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-256 hash calculation for data verification in forensic data acquisition.
- FAT32 & NTFS format for pre-formatting evidence (destination) hard drives before image creation
- Sector-to-sector copy for producing identical disk duplicates
- Copy used disk area only to drastically reduce copy time on FAT32, NTFS, and EXT formatted disks
- CRC compare: verify copied data to ensure 0% failure rate
- Cross-interface copy: allows users to copy between any
- interfaces (SATA-SATA, SAS-SAS, SAS-SATA, SATA-FC, etc.)
- Test during copying: in-depth quality control with no extra time or effort invested
- Full range of data erasure options (pre-programmed settings): 1-Time Secure (programmable pattern), N-Time (1-99 pass), NSA, DoD 5220.22M, US Army, US Navy, USAF, NCSC Erase
- Execution logs can be immediately saved to USB memory connected to the main unit.
- Deletion reports can be created based on saved logs. (optional host program required)
1:2 SSD Duplicator
Fast 1:2 HDD/SSD Duplicator
This 1:2 SSD Duplicator model (YG1040) supports SATA 3, SAS (optional), FC (optional), SCSI (optional), USB3.0 (optional) interfaces. Its cross copy capability helps firms save the need to switch machines in order to meet special client requirements. Its hashing capability helps reduce the time to compare drive integrity after duplication or wiping.
Please contact us for more information.