CFN08G-CFastCard-1to7Duplicator is a CFast-Native duplicator that adopts SATA protocol to avoid compatibility issues cased by signal transfer. It contains smart, reliable and beneficial functions, including Event Log Report for better management on production / quality control. Its effortless use means a PC or other software are not required; and no risk of virus infection.
- Bandwidth Performance
- 9.0GB/min. (150MB/sec.) *Actual performance is dependent on CFast transfer speeds*
- Supported Formats
- Quick Copy (System and Files): FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), and Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4).
- Whole Media Copy: All formats, including proprietary formats. GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
- Supported Capacity
- Up to 2TB. Operation Mode Standalone, FPGA-based Operation
- Copy Modes
- Systems & Files, Whole Media and Asynchronous Duplication
- Compare Function
- Bit-by-bit data comparison Sanitization Modes Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST 800-88), DoD Erase (DoD 5220.22-M)
- Media Checking Tools
- Diverse tools for verifying flash quality for bad sectors, capacity authenticity, and read/write speeds
- Format Functions
- Automatically detects and formats device(s) to either FAT16 or FAT32.
- Log Report Management
- Output and management your log reports for internal records.
Other models available:
1-to-15 ports CFast Cloner/Sanitizer
1-to-23 ports CFast Cloner/Sanitizer
1-to-39 ports CFast Cloner/Sanitizer