Image and Video Enhancement Operator (IVEO)
This course provides examiners with an introduction to forensic image and video enhancement. Students will learn:
- Basic image processing knowledge
- To recognize frequent problems in images and videos and their cor-responding solutions.
- How to apply these solutions in the Impress image and video en-hancement software tool.
Students achieve the IVEO certificate after passing an examination with-in a month after the completion of this course.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the forensic framework of image and video enhancement
- Describe the building blocks of digital images and videos
- Recognize the problem which is most prominent in the footage
- Determine the solution for the problem present in the footage
- Open and apply a filter to an image or video in Impress
During this course student will receive:
- A workbook
- Attached to this workbook is an USB with practise images and videos
- Handout of presentation slides with room for notes
- A temporary license and dongle for the Impress software (to be returned at the end of the course)