Video forensic software for preview, recovery, and analysis of video data
MD-VIDEO is the forensic software for extracting and recovering video data directly from the media storage like a disk, memory card and corrupted video file.
- Supports video file scanning
– Frame and file format scan
– Deleted and damaged file scan
Supports recovery of the selected partition
– Supports auto-scanning of partition
– Supports recovery of the selected partition
- Video forensics for CCTV, DVR, car black box, smartphone, etc
– Supports CCTV and DVR from a global manufacturer, car black box, smartphone, desktop, server, IP camera, digital camcorder and camera module in vehicle, drone, wearable, and embedded system.
Supports various video filesystem
– Supports auto-detection of the filesystem
– Supports FAT, NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, EXT3/4, XFS, DHFS, NxFS, STL, etc.
– Supports DVR manufacturer’s filesystem – HikVision, Dahua, Zhiling, Samsung, Bosch, Honeywell, Sony, Panasonic, etc.
Supports various video codecs
– Supports H.264, H.265, MPEG4, MJPEG
– H.264 resolution adjustment for recovery
– HEVC (H.265) recovery and replay iOS 11 or above
– Sampling codec from the video file and smartphone codec
– User-defined codec parameter setting
Supports audio file recovery
– Supports audio file recovery for SILK format
3 ways of video recovery
– Filesystem recovery
– Video file signature recovery (DAV, MP4, MOV, MKV, MPEG, SSF, AVI, ZAV, PS) Video frame recovery (H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, M-JPEG)
– Export original or converted file
– Supports recovered frame to convert to JPG and PNG format
– Supports Video file convert to AVI and MP4 format
– Supports Sound file convert to MP3 and AMR format