IKAR Lab software and hardware solution provides the ability to perform a multitude of valuable audio processing, analysis and biometric matching functions. It is widely used by law enforcement agencies, government institutions and private forensic analysts all over the world.
COMPONENTS of IKAR Lab Forensic Audio Workstation
• SIS II
• Sound Cleaner II
**ANF-II is not included in the stanard package.
• Audio visualization, processing and analysis
• Speech enhancement and audio restoration
• Authenticity analysis of audio files to detect editing
• Voice database management*
• Manual or automatic voice comparison
• Voice sampling*
• Report and charting features to provide court admissible evidence output