- Find their way through the software and understand the different parts of the user interface and are able to create a multi-document report.
- Analyze the structure and metadata of multimedia files. − Interpret the results of the image and video frame filters.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the DeepDetector for deep fake detection.
- Interpret the results of the trend analyzers.
- Perform a PRNU analysis to determine if a certain image was made by a certain camera (camera ballistics).
- Use reference material in the cases it is available to create more informed reporting.
- Create the conditions for the successful execution of an authentication case.
- Understanding the possibilities and impossibilities in various use cases in the field of multimedia authentication
Students receive a certificate after completion of the training (proof of participation, no test).
Course Length: 3 days