Unlike any other software, Medex reveals information that is not present in the metadata of a digital video file. With this additional intelligence, investigators are answering new questions about video and identifying additional crimes and perpetrators in previously impossible ways.
- Authenticate citizen-submitted videos
- Rapidly identify CSAM production
- Triage videos from mobile device extractions and expedite actionable intelligence
- Identify deepfake videos
- Detect tampering or modification of digital videos
- Identify a video’s provenance, including origination camera make/model and any editing software or platform
Custom forensic digital video parsers
- Purpose-built to be transparent & comprehensive.
Fast video source categorization
- Quickly triage files based on originating camera, processing software, and edited/modified.
Medex reference library of known exemplars
- The most comprehensive collection of known brands/models, software apps, and social sharing platforms to provide accurate results.
Individual or large quantity analysis
- Conduct investigations at scale while retaining the ability to dive deep into results for any single file.
Remote and local processing
- Process files on either Medex’s secure AWS GovCloud infrastructure or your local computer/network.
- Use Medex’s output in your own processing pipelines, e.g., in acquisition or evidence ingest workflows.
- Medex offers a variety of licensing options that align to your agency’s budget and investigative needs.