- Data recovery from broken Flash devices
- Forensic analysis of NAND physical image
- Analysis of hidden/obsolete/bad blocks of NAND memory
- Automatic analysis modes
- Largest set of adapters on market
- Powerful manual analysis and reverse engineering modes
- Unique dump viewer modes
- Support of microSD and other monolithic devices
- Flexible software conception and intuitive GUI with database
- Power adjustment for weak and mobile chips (1.8V…4.0V) separately for core and IO bus
Visual NAND Reconstructor
Rusolut Visual NAND Reconstructor is a powerful tool for chip-off forensics and data recovery. It is useful in the recovery of data from flash storage devices that are broken/damaged, due to physical/electrical/thermal damages, or due to firmware failure. Examples of flash storage devices are USB, SSD, SD card, Micro SD card, digital voice recorder, MP3 player, tablet, smartphones, and other NAND-based storage media.
The VNR hardware consists of a universal flash memory reader and a set of adapters for different NAND chip packages.
- VNR Starter Kit
- VNR Standard Kit
- VNR Smartphone Kit
- VNR Chinese Smartphone Kit
- VNR Monolithic Devices Adapters.
The universal NAND reader reads a physical image (dump) out of a flash memory chip via a special adapter, then the software processes the physical image to convert it to a logical image for forensic analysis.
The set of high quality adapters are for popular types of NAND chips, including TSOP48, TLGA52, TSOP56, BGA100, BGA152, BGA154, BGA224, Monolithic chips.
Please contact us for more information.